Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hip Hop and the Occult: p1 Confessions from the Inside



Hey guys. This is OldKrypton. Last weekend YT killed my channel so I've gotta re-up the ENTIRE Hip Hop and the Occult series which was over 50 parts, from scratch. Please be patient.

The title's pretty self explanatory. And this time around with Hip Hop and the Occult I'll post all the OTHER stuff before I go on with LenonHonorfilms' Rihanna Song Umbrella breakdown because even with all the meticulous building of a foundation, it still runs people off. As far as this part goes, it was originally posted by NufffRespect. You ALL should subscribe to him.

But yeah, YT killed my channel and I lost 1800 friends, 2100 subs, and over 500 vids. If you guys wanna get in on the ground floor to see what I'll be posting then do the sub thing or befriend me.

No comments:

Post a Comment